GK Current Affairs Questions :-
1. Who has been named as the Time magazine’s Person of the Year 2016?
[A] Donald Trump
[B] Mark Zuckerberg
[C] Narendra Modi
[D] Hillary Clinton
2. The India-UK Conference on Ease of Doing Business has started in which of the following cities?
[C] New Delhi
3. Which high court of India has termed the practice of triple talaq (Talaq-e-bidat) among Muslims as unconstitutional?
[A] Allahabad High Court
[B] Delhi High Court
[C] Calcutta High Court
[D] Mumbai High Court
4. Who is the newly appointed Director General of the National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA)?
[A] Ahmad Ngma
[B] Adwaita Gadanayak
[C] Rajeev Lochan
[D] Sabeena Gadihoke
5. The first elite men’s senior national boxing tournament has started in which state of India?
6. The 2016 India-Arab Partnership Conference will be held in which country?
7. Which city will host 2016 “Laureates and Leaders” summit for children?
[D] New Delhi
8. Which android app dedicated to Army Veterans and Veer Naris has been launched by Indian Army?
[A] Veterans Outreach App
[B] Veterans Outroute App
[C] Veterans Outbunch App
[D] Veterans Outrail App
9. What is the theme of 2016 United Nations’ (UN) International Anti-Corruption Day (IACD)?
[A] Zero Corruption, 100% Development
[B] Your No Counts
[C] United against corruption for development, peace and security
[D] Break the Corruption chain
10. The tropical cyclone ‘Vardah’ is expected to hit which country?
[D] South Africa
Ans:- (1) A, (2) C, (3) A, (4) B, (5) B, (6) B, (7) D, (8) A, (9) C, (10) A !
For More, Like This Page :-