India marching ahead under Modi - How? भारत का विकास मोदी राज में , कैसे?
1. Caring for Girl child (Beti Bachao,Beti Padhao) - Capacity building and Training Programs and strengthening district and frontline workers to empower girl child with the spirit of ' Beta Beti ek Saman '.Beti Bachao,Beti Padhao (BBBP) was launched by PM Narendra Modi on 22nd January 2015 from Panipat, Haryana.
2. A proper sequence of programs to bring underprivileged,havenots and deprived sections of the society in mainstream of development through JAM that is JAN DHAN, Aadhar and Mobile. This will provide access to millions to Banking Services and there will be no leakage in Direct Money Transfers. This helps in providing delivery of development programs speedily to the targetted marginalized communities in huge numbers without corruption. Modiji launched the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna on 28th August . It includes programs like Pradhanmantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhanmantri Jivanjyoti Bima Yojana and Atal pension yojna .
3. Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna is holistic and new approach towards development .This program is to make it demand driven rather than supply driven through Adarsh Gram.
4. Focus on Entrepreneurship so that more and more people become Job givers rather than job seekers. More focus on building world class infrastructure, promoting required skills , emphasizing on Make in India and providing Ease of Doing Business.
5. Namami Gange program to make Maa Ganga clean which is very important due to it's culural, spiritual and economic significance. It will be highly beneficial to people living on the bank of Maa Ganga.
6. Providing Electrification to all villages
7. India's growth rate is fastest among major economies during Modi Regime. India's GDP growth rate is 7.4% .
To be continued
For preparation of NDA, CDS and other entrance Exams please visit Brilliant Academy of Learning, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi or Call 9891726652/9212096139/7678518506