# ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION - English for SSC , BANK, NDA,CDS, AIRFORCE, NAVY, DSSSB, CLAT ,MBA ,BEd, CTET, BBA,HM#
2. A person who does not believe in any religion.
3. A man of lax moral.
4. A small enclosure for cattle, sheep , poultry etc.
5. A government by the nobles.
6. A small house with all rooms on one floor.
7. A person who has no money to pay off his debts.
8. An entertainer who performs difficult physical actions.
9. A song embodying religious and sacred emotions.
10. A person involving too much official formality.
Red - tapism.
11. A post without remuneration.
12. A person who brings an action at law.
13. A poem written on the death of someone loved and lost.
14. A government run by a dictator.
15. A person who believes that pleasure is the chief good.
16. A person who regards the whole world as his country.
17. A person who rules without consulting the opinions of others.
18. A child who stays away from school without any reason.
19. A common place remarks.
20. A person who kills somebody especially for political reasons.
21. A person who is made to hear the blame due to others.
22. A funny imitation of a poem.
23. A person who speaks for or supports an idea.
24. A person who rarely speaks the truth.
25. A political leader who tries to stir up people.
26. A thing or person behind time.
27. A man who operates on sick people.
28. An instrument for viewing objects at a distance.
29. A light sailing boat built especially for racing.
30. A person very hard to please.
31. A general pardon of political offenders.
32. A careful preservation and protection of wildlife is the need of the hour.
33. A loud talk or speech is never impressive.
34. A man can be sentenced to death for killing another human being.
35. A soldier who fights for sake of money cannot be branded as encourageous and patriotic.
36. A nation engaged in war cannot attain high levels of excellence in cultural fields.
37. A song sung at a burial.
38. A sea abounding in islands.
39. A story that can hardly be believed.
40. A short walk for pleasure or exercise.
41. A person who is more interested in himself rather than anything that is going on around him.
42. A cure for all disease.
42. A person who is bad in spelling.
43. A person who is the property of another and bound to serve him.
44. A person who studies the formation of the earth.
45. A person who collects coins
46. A school for infants and young children.
47. A person who betrays a friend.
48. A person interested in reading books and nothing else.
49. A person who hates women.
50. A verse letter.
51. An expression of mild disapproval
52. A person who wishes to throw over all establishment.
53. A place adjoining kitchen, for washing dishes etc.
54. A person who lives alone and avoids other people.
55. A person who is talkative.
56. A person who is skilled in horsemanship.
57. A tumour which is not likely to spread.
58. A list of explanation of words , especially unusual ones at the end of a book.
59. A small , named group of fixed stars.
60. A person who sneaks into a country.
61. A style in which a writer makes a display of his knowledge.
62. A person who lives by himself.
63. A person who pretends to have more knowledge or skill than he really has.
64. A physician who delivers babies.
65. A written declaration made an oath in the presence of a magistrate.
66. A person pretending to be somebody he is.
67. A short journey made by a group of persons together.
68. A person who makes and sells ladies hats.etc.
69. A woman of lax moral.
70. A slow- witted and incompetent person.
71. A person who has just started learning.
72. A room leading into a large room or hall.
73. A low -area storm with high winds rotating about a centre of low atmospheric pressure.
74. A place of ideal peace and happiness.
75. A person sharing responsibility for a political party's discipline and tactics.
76. A heavy unnatural slumber.
77. A man who dances to the tunes of his wife.
78. A man with prejudiced views against religion.
79. A person with full discretionary powers to act on behalf of a country.
80. A person who starves body for the good of soul. - Ascetic
81. A sudden rush of wind.
82. A person who is always dissatisfied.
83. A group of three novels or plays ,each complete in itself.
84. Large scale departure of people.
85. List of headings of the business transacted at meeting.
86. Gift left by will.
87. The short remaining end of a cigarette.
88. Commencement of words with the same letter.
89. Explicit undertaking to do something.
90. Irrational fear of crowds.
91. Place where bankers exchange cheques adjust balance.
92. Medical study of the skin and it's diseases.
93. Land so surrounded by water as to be almost an island.
94. To surround with armed forces.
95. Open rebellion of soldiers and sailors against lawful authority.
96. Stage between boyhood and youth.
97. Word for word reproduction.
98. Unreasoning enthusiasm for the glorification of one's country.
99. Using of new words.
100. Books , pictures etc. intended to arouse sexual desire.
Call 9891726652/9212096139 for SSC CGL CHSL CPO STENO MTS GD Constable JE coaching in Brilliant Academy of Learning situated at Laxmi Nagar Metro Station Gate No 3 Shakarpur Delhi.