Common errors (Nda, Cds, Afcat, Cpf, Cpo, Dsssb, bank, General competition)



#50 COMMON ERRORS IN ENGLISH GRAMMAR(VERY IMP. FOR ALL EXAMS)

1.Wrong I have visited Niagara Falls last weekend.
Right I visited Niagara Falls last weekend.
2.Wrong The woman which works here is from Japan.
Right The woman who works here is from Japan.
3.Wrong She’s married with a dentist.
Right She’s married to a dentist.
4.Wrong She was boring in the class.
Right She was bored in the class.
5.Wrong I must to call him immediately.
Right I must call him immediately.
6.Wrong Every students like the teacher.
Right Every student likes the teacher.
7.Wrong Although it was raining, but we had the picnic.
Right Although it was raining, we had the picnic.
8.Wrong I enjoyed from the movie.
Right I enjoyed the movie.
9.Wrong I look forward to meet you.
Right I look forward to meeting you.
10.Wrong I like very much ice cream.
Right I like ice cream very much.
11.Wrong She can to drive.
Right She can drive.
12.Wrong Where I can find a bank?
Right Where can I find a bank?
13.Wrong I live in United States.
Right I live in the United States.
14.Wrong When I will arrive, I will call you.
Right When I arrive, I will call you.
15.Wrong I’ve been here since three months.
Right I’ve been here for three months.
16.Wrong My boyfriend has got a new work.
Right My boyfriend has got a new job. (or just "has a new job")
17.Wrong She doesn’t listen me.
Right She doesn’t listen to me.
18.Wrong You speak English good.
Right You speak English well.
19.Wrong The police is coming.
Right The police are coming.
20.Wrong The house isn’t enough big.
Right The house isn’t big enough.
21.Wrong You should not to smoke.
Right You should not smoke.
22.Wrong Do you like a glass of wine?
Right Would you like a glass of wine?
23.Wrong There is seven girls in the class.
Right There are seven girls in the class.
24.Wrong I didn’t meet nobody.
Right I didn’t meet anybody.
25.Wrong My flight departs in 5:00 am.
Right My flight departs at 5:00 am.
26.Wrong I promise I call you next week.
Right I promise I’ll call you next week.
27.Wrong Where is post office?
Right Where is the post office?
28.Wrong Please explain me how improve my English.
Right Please explain to me how to improve my English.
29.Wrong We studied during four hours.
Right We studied for four hours.
30.Wrong Is ready my passport?
Right Is my passport ready?
31.Wrong You cannot buy all what you like!
Right You cannot buy all that you like!
32.Wrong She is success.
Right She is successful.
33.Wrong My mother wanted that I be doctor.
Right My mother wanted me to be a doctor.
34.Wrong The life is hard!
Right Life is hard.
35.Wrong How many childrens you have?
Right How many children do you have?
36.Wrong My brother has 10 years.
Right My brother is 10 (years old).
37.Wrong I want eat now.
Right I want to eat now.
38.Wrong You are very nice, as your mother.
Right You are very nice, like your mother.
39.Wrong She said me that she liked you.
Right She told me that she liked you.
40.Wrong My husband engineer.
Right My husband is an engineer.
41.Wrong I came Australia to study English.
Right I came to Australia to study English.
42.Wrong It is more hot now.
Right It’s hotter now.
43.Wrong You can give me an information?
Right Can you give me some information?
44.Wrong They cooked the dinner themself.
Right They cooked the dinner themselves.
45.Wrong Me and Johnny live here.
Right Johnny and I live here.
46.Wrong I closed very quietly the door.
Right I closed the door very quietly.
47.Wrong You like dance with me?
Right Would you like to dance with me?
48.Wrong I go always to school by subway.
Right I always go to school by subway.
49.Wrong If I will be in London, I will contact to you.
Right If I am in London, I will contact you.
50.Wrong We drive usually to home.
Right We usually drive home.
http://www.brilliantacademyoflearning.com/ssc-coaching-in-delhi.html

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Details for upcoming exams - IMF,World Bank, CBI,IB,ED, RAW ,WTO,UNO,RBI ,Finance Commission, Planning Commission, NITI AYOG, Election Commission, National Parties, Supreme Court ,UPSC etc with recent updates

Which is the best coaching Institute and how to prepare for General Competitions like SSC,Bank & Railway ?

# हत्या से संबंधित अनेक शब्दों के एक शब्द (One Word Substitution )#