# Very very important for Entrance Exams (By NM Mishra on the behalf of Brilliant Academy of Learning on 25th April 2020)
1. The chemicals used for Artificial Rain are Silver Iodide,Pottasium Iodide & Dry Ice(Solid Carbon dioxide). Sometimes Liquid Propane is also used.
2. Ink used on fingers during election contains Silver nitrate.
3. Silver Halide is used in Photographic Plates.
4. Methyl Merceptane is used in LPG gas to give it smell like rotten eggs to prevent leaking of Gas.
5. Strontium carbonate is used in crackers to produce red colour. Calcium chloride for Orange fireworks. Sodium Nitrate for Yellow fireworks. Barium Chloride for green fireworks. Copper Chloride for blue colour in Crackers.
6. Vegetable oils,Olive oils, Sunflower oils are solidified through Hydrogenation.
7.Normal blood pressure is 120/80 mm Hg.
8. Normal Blood Sugar level after atleast 8 hours of fasting is less than 100 mg/dL and less than 140 mg/dL after 2 hours of eating.
9. A normal heart beat rate in adults is between 60 to 100 per minute.
10. For clear vision minimum distance is 25 cm.